Monday, September 15, 2008

Fun Weekend

We went to Abilene for the weekend. It was a whirlwind of a trip trying to see everyone. Friday night we made it to Abilene just in time for the fair and rodeo. Avery loved watching the horses and cattle at the rodeo, but mostly just wanted to climb all over the chairs. Here are a few pics from the weekend. It went by way too fast but was great.


Casey and I went to a wedding for some friends on Saturday night while Avery stayed with my parents. This is a picture of me and my friend Blandi.


We took family pictures with my side of the family on Sunday. Avery looked precious in her new dress.


This is my little brother Lance with us during picture time.

Trying to get a 1 year old to smile while looking at the camera and sitting still proved to be exhausting!

No comments: