Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Summer

This summer has already been going by way too fast! I am just now catching up with blogging our past few weeks because we have been so busy. There are several new posts, so keep looking down the page. We have been enjoying being outside as much as possible and traveling some too. Here are a few summer pics.
I made a strawberry cake to take over to some friends' house. The remaining half was on the counter the next day and I walked into the kitchen to find this - a little munchkin on the counter with a fork digging in! Yum!
Happy Father's Day! My husband is the best dad every and his kids adore him. We love you Casey.
Ready for the pool
He is also ready for the pool, but slept the whole time this day....
Aves loves the water.
And he slept this whole trip to the pool too - makes it easier for me to play with Aves.
Yes, I did actually get in a swimsuit and in the pool - scary, but hey it's summer and so hot!
Me, Aves (and her goggles) and my cousin Betsy at the Abilene Country Club pool
Bets and a tired munchkin

Don't foget to keep looking down for vacation and birthday blogs!!!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Looks like ya'll are having a fun summer!!