Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fun Valley Colorado

Last week my family traveled to a little place near South Fork, Colorado called Fun Valley. It is an awesome place to escape the heat and hang out with family. We go every year with whichever family members are free to attend. I miss the relaxing weather and no schedules already.

Campfires for smores every night - yum
My grandpa, Pop, with his 2 great grandchildren This was Avery's absolute favorite thing to do - ride the "train" around the resort... over and over again!
Taos in his "Roy Rogers" outfit


He wore it to the Fun Valley dancehall one night!


Me and my cousin Betsy


Betsy with Aves


Casey and my Dad showing off their fish.





Avery and her Nona


My mom, Me, and Avery

1 comment:

Katie K said...

That Roy Rogers outfit is the cutest thing ever! So fun to see pics of the place your family has been to for all these years. And now you have your own babies to make memories with!