Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Santa Fe

Summer vacation has begun! Casey and I took a long weekend trip to Santa Fe, New Mexico. We had to take the little man along since he is... well, attached to me for the next few months. Avery went to Colorado with Nona and Papa so she was in good hands. We stayed at a resort on a golf course and it was a blast.
Casey and Taos in the resort lobby
Hotel pool - even though it was a little cool for swimming to us... looks like fun
Catching up on some sleep - and no, Taos doesn't sleep with us. His pack and play was set up right next to our bed. After I fed him, he fell back asleep and I laid him down by Casey while I got ready.
Me and Taos at the Plaza in downtown Santa Fe.
Native Americans lined up to sell their handmade art. The jewelry was beautiful!

The miraculous Lorenzo staircase in an old church downtown - very beautiful and interesting.
Sweet baby is getting so big
Camel Rock
Morning golf
Beautiful Towa golfcourse
This is how little man rode along with us - he did awesome and it wasn't too hot at all. Yes, I did play too, but am awful so there are no pictures of me golfing!
On our last night there, we ate supper at a nice restaurant. It was such a fun trip and went by way too fast.

No comments: