Monday, January 5, 2009

Holidays

Here are some pictures from Christmas and the holidays. We had a wonderful Christmas week in Abilene that went by way too fast. Casey and I headed off for Red River to go snow skiing New Year's Eve. Of course I left my camera in Abilene so there are no pics from the trip... sorry. We just got back and I am taking advantage of finally getting the internet at my new house. I know, hooray for me!!! I hope everyone else had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!

Christmas at my Pop's house with my brother Lance, his fiance Kallie, Pop, Me, Avery, and Casey.

Getting golf lessons from Uncle David with his new Christmas present! Little miss priss HAD to try on all her new stuff! Aren't the pink leggings adorable.

Here she goes again trying on her new vest at my parent's house.

My brother and his new fiance Kallie. Aren't they so cute???

Our old rocking horse that Avery loves to ride at Nona and Papa's house.

She loves her new chair and is very possessive of who sits in it!

New frog boots from Casey's parents.

Her red car from Santa. She drives her baby and puppy around everywhere in it.

Back at home playing dress up in her new pink chaps, boots, and silly hat that she loves to wear around the house. Casey thinks she looks like Lane Frost in this picture because of the way she is waving her hands.

No comments: