Today we went to the doctor for Avery's 18 month checkup. She passed as a healthy, growing toddler and we are so thankful for her great health. These were her stats:
Weight: 23.6 pounds - 25th percentile
Height: 33 inches - 75th percentile
Everything checked out and we made it out of the doctor's office with no shots which I think was more of a relief to me than Avery since she doesn't know the difference - yet. She did seem more apprehensive than ever before as if she remembered being there from her 15 month visit. Thankfully we have not had to go to the doctor repeatedly for illness so she isn't scared of the doctor yet.
Here are my 5 favorite things about her at 18 months:
1. She is always happy to wake up.
2. She loves shoes, makeup, purses, babies, and anything girly.
3. She has the most intoxicating, silly laugh.
4. She is like a sponge and learning SOOOO much everyday.
5. She wants all of our attention and to be around us all the time.
More of July
1 week ago