Monday, October 18, 2010

10 Year Reunion

This past weekend was my 10 year reunion for Merkel High School - yes, I have been out of high school for 10 whole years! Oh my! Thinking back to my senior year, I was trying to remember where I thought I would be in 10 years... I would say that married to my wonderful husband Casey with 2 beautiful children is beyond blessed and more than I could have imagined. It was so much fun to see some of my friends that I went to school with from kindergarten to 12th grade. Everyone seemed to be doing well and I hope it's not another 10 years until we see each other again.
This is me and my best friend Miranda at graduation... yes, I know the shoes are hideous :(
Here is Cristen, Bethany, Me, and Miranda the summer after we graduated in 2000.

Merkel High School Class of 2000 - about 83 students

Avery, Gracie, and Brilynn at the Merkel park on Saturday

Avery having a great time
The "moms" at a picnic/play time Saturday at Merkel South Park.
Dinner at the Abilene Beehive - classmates that were there.
Bethany, Cristen, Miranda, and Me (same that were in the old picture)
Me and Miranda
Me and my hubby
Sunday, we celebrated my dad's birthday - even though I didn't get a pic of the birthday boy. Sorry dad :( Here is my Pop with Taos. Pop's real name is Elmo - yes it's true. We found this hilarious onesie that says "Elmo is my Homeboy" when Aves was a baby and Taos inherited it. I love it.
Look - Taos and Pop have about the same amount of hair (no offense Pop!)
Avery was dressing up and having a great time at Nona and Papa's house
Aunt Karla and Taos
The newlyweds - Evan and Callie with Taos

No comments: