Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter

We had a wonderful Easter and appreciated some of my family driving to the panhandle to see us since I can not travel anymore. My parents and brother and sister-in-law came to our house for a few days and went to church with us Easter Sunday. Avery looked adorable in her Easter dress that Casey's mom bought for her.
Big smile!
Being silly
Group picture after church. My sister-in-law Kallie, my brother Lance, my mom, dad, and us (yikes I look huge from the side - guess that's what happens when you're 8 months pregnant!) Avery wouldn't put her bag of eggs from Sunday School down for the picture... oh well, we'll take what we can get with a group picture.
The wind was blowing us away as Aves hunted Easter eggs in our backyard.
Then we went over to her friend Hazen's house for another egg hunt and supper. They both have on their "cheese" faces :)
Now she really has the hang of it!

No comments: