Sunday, August 22, 2010

4 months

My sweet baby Taos is 4 months old today - I can't even believe it. It seems like just yesterday when I had him and was so excited to not have to go back to work until he was 4 months old... I went back to work 2 weeks ago and here is his 4 month birthday. We (me, Casey, and Avery) love Taos so very much and are so happy to seem him grow. He is a healthy little chunk. I will have stats to report on him tomorrow after his checkup. Things we love about him and things he does: "talks" so much, LOVES watching his big sister, just found his feet, can roll from his stomach to his back, tries very hard to sit up, sleeps all night, loves to eat, wears size 6 month clothes, enjoys his pacifier, tries to put everything in his mouth to chew on, and is absolutely adored by everyone who meets him. We love you Taos!

Love this expression
First, I propped him up against the horse...
Then I tried to sit him up on his own.... not bad. He sat there for quite a while, but I actually think he was just leaning over on his chubby tummy rather than sitting up all on his own.
Hugs from sister!

1 comment:

Katie K said...

Both your kiddos are so adorable! Can't believe how much he has grown.