Friday, January 8, 2010

24 weeks

Today I went to the doctor for my 24 week checkup. I was weighed (yuck! after the Christmas holidays), measured, and we listened to baby boy's heartbeat which was a strong 158 bpm. I am feeling great and eating a ton. While I still have managed to gain the weight, I attribute not going overboard to chasing Avery and aerobics two times per week. I would love to workout more, but it just doesn't happen between my work schedule and things at home. When I told Avery that I was going to the doctor today she said, "What's wrong with you mom?" I told her that the doctor had to give baby brother a checkup just like she gets at Dr. Fletcher's office. Then she said, "He going to get a flu shot?" I love her sweet questions and interest in her growing little brother.

2 comments:

Jillian said...

You look fantastic Lindsey to be already 24 weeks! I'm so excited for you all! Its wonderful having both boy and girl. You're going to love it!

Katie K said...

You are such a beautiful mommy! So glad things are going well and I can't believe you are already halfway there.