Sunday, August 16, 2009

Vacation

We just got home from at week at Casey's parents' house in Grand Junction, Colorado. It was full of rest, golf, swimming, and tons of food! Janice and Danny know how to spoil all 3 of us. I am actually trying to learn and play golf since Casey enjoys it so much... needless to say, it is rather difficult and I appreciated everyone's patience as I whiffed the ball MANY times. Avery had fun tagging along while riding in the golf carts. The golf courses in Colorado were beautiful and we enjoyed the cool weather. It was a perfect trip to end the summer before work starts again this week (yuck)!
Swimming at the country club.
Taking a break to eat a PB&J - yum.
Swimming with Daddy.

Joining in on the street dance (The Hokey Pokey)
Farmer's Market downtown Grand Junction
Avery's first choice was to ride in the "backseat"
Right in the middle of things!
Her favorite place to play each hole was the sand trap
Learning early
Aves and her Dandad

Aves, Popo and dad
Casey and his dad

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Looks like you had a fun trip, I love the one with Avery dancing on the golf green, such a cutie!

Katie K said...

Bo can't wait to teach Cameron to play golf. I can't wait to send them off and have a whole day to myself! I am a terrible golfer too... Don't feel bad!