Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

We love celebrating Jesus' Resurrection on Easter with lots of food and an egg hunt. This year Casey was sick the with stomach bug (yuck) and didn't even get to go to church with us. Avery and I went to church and then came home to cook Easter lunch (that only the two of us ate). We were so grateful that it rained all day yesterday and last night because we really needed it, but it was too wet to hunt Easter eggs outside. Instead, I hid them around the living room and let Avery loose with one of her Easter baskets. I was worried that she would not know what to do since she was the only one hunting the eggs, but boy was I wrong. She ran around that living room shoveling eggs into her basket like a pro. Then she spent a long time opening every egg and emptying the candy. It was so fun to watch her hunt the eggs. She is growing too fast.
Being silly before church.
Pretty as a peach!



Still playing with the eggs!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

She is so pretty! Just like her mom:) I'm sorry that Casey has the bug. Those are no fun!

Beal Family said...

She is SO cute! I love the silly picture! Sorry Casey has the bug...I hope it ends with him! We miss yall! Happy Easter!

themac's said...

Love the Easter Dress! Don't our girls look pretty in it!

Katie K said...

Super cute! I can't believe that Cameron will be up and running around next Easter!